Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sorry, no beach pictures this time around.

I'm here in Nova Scotia with the rest of you bluenosers, freezing and collecting salt on my shoes instead of sand on my bare feet. Flew home to surprise my dad and help him celebrate his 80th birthday. There are some things that are well worth a trip to Nova Scotia in February.

Spent a week in Yarmouth with family, and now I've got a few days with Anna, Laura and Tom. Friends are wining and dining me, which is great, but I'm looking forward to heading back to Nassau in a couple of days, but sans Tom this time. His job at the bike shop will be starting up soon, and he's looking for digs. Randy's son has been on board and they've been exploring new stuff while I've been gone.

Next post, I'll be back to shorts and flip flops!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter