Thursday, April 07, 2011


Conception Island sunset

monster osprey nest - click on this to see a bigger version

a squall with lots of wind underneath

why wings indeed...

very excellent cold beer bought from lady in her nightie

farming, Bahamas style

ditto

no shortage of churches, some defunct

everywhere, new buildings with old buildings

big hill!

I went down these steps on my bum

There were vertical steps inside and a bell in the belfry - guaranteed to bang my elbows, knees, etc, so I didn't try it.

Our volunteer guide




Charlie and Michelle

Cat Island sunset

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan S said...

Two comments...Kudos on keepin blood off the teak and second, why no picture of the nighty wearing beer server?....lol just kidding there. Great post, kind of surreal. It felt like I was there, hovering just behind you. That is good writing as far as I'm concerned....Allan

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter