Tuesday, February 09, 2010


Blog update already posted below! (which will explain the photos) but this is Kevin, second owner of the Rozinante that Randy built in Halifax. A real bit of serendipity, meeting up with him.

Hiking with Michelle and Charlie on St. John, USVI

Francis Bay


Painkiller, ashore in Trellis Bay at the Loose Mongoose very soon after I returned!

Wicked games at Anna and Andy's with Sam and Keli

The teacher, in the teaching place

In Port Maitland, cozied up in front of the stove.

Big feed of haddock!

Tom driving us to PM. Shitty driving, glad he was driving and not me. I'm out of practice. I can still clutch the doorhandle with white knuckles however. Like driving a bike, you never lose the knack.

Our place in the snow. Looks nice, but better in August I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter