Wednesday, March 10, 2010


You can always find several shoes washed ashore on a beach. But a pair of shoes? Two pair? One in my size, and one in Randy's size?

Now this is easy shopping.



The view from Saunders Bay.

Another beach find.

Soursop tree growing out of the beach rocks.

Click on this to enlarge - it's amazing.

Copious fresh water - washed the dinghy and the hull.

Haulover Bay

Ball of fish hiding under the boat.

Bigger fish eating them.


Fishermen hauling them up in nets.

Pelicans, stuffing themselves silly.
Tarpon, ditto.

More beach bodies at Drunk Bay

Grouper?


Hike near Salt Pond Bay



Ray.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures; weird how all those shells were stuck together.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Actually, I think it's a slate pencil urchin...I didn't have my glasses on when I took the photo, and once I had a proper look I googled urchins to try to figure it out. An amazing wee creature.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter